Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Envahisseur étranger?

The Associated Press -- and apparently it's the political correct crowd with whom they are associated -- has decided to stop using the term "illegal immigrant" to describe an illegal immigrant.

According to the AP blog, Senior Vice President and Executive Editor Kathleen Carroll says:
The Stylebook no longer sanctions the term “illegal immigrant” or the use of “illegal” to describe a person.
So, what should they call them?

I kinda like Jay Leno's suggestion (as quoted by Andrew Malcom):
AP, the world's largest newsgathering organization, bans the term 'illegal immigrant.' From now on AP will call them 'undocumented Democrats.'
Maybe there's a better term for an illegal immigrant.

Foreign invader, perhaps?

1 comment:

Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy