My buddy Max lives in North Carolina, up near Charlotte. He come up with some list of 25 rules that he says can help women understand men.
He didn't say I could share them with you. But I ain't never let something like that stop me. Here you go:
- Learn to work the toilet seat. If it's up...don't come tell us about it. Put it down.
- Don't cut your hair. Ever.
- Don't make us guess.
- If you ask a question you don't want an answer to...expect an answer you don't want to hear.
- Some times, we're not thinking about you.
- We're never thinking about "the relationship."
- Get rid of your cat. No, it's not different -- it's just like every other cat.
- Dogs are better than any cats.
- Sunday = sports.
- Shopping is not everybody's idea of a good time.
- Anything you wear is fine. really.
- You have enough clothes.
- You have too many shoes.
- Crying is blackmail. use it if you have to, but don't expect us to like it.
- Your brother is an idiot.
- Ask for what you want. subtle hints don't work.
- No...we don't know what day it is. Mark anniversaries.
- Share the bathroom.
- Share the closet.
- "Yes" and "no" are perfectly acceptable answers.
- A headache that last for 17 months is a problem. see a doctor.
- Nothing says "i love you" like sex in the morning.
- Foreign films are best left to foreigners.
- Check your oil.
- Don't give us 50 rules when 25 will do.
More White Trash Wednesdays
And Rightly So!
Feisty Republican Whore
It Is What It Is
Lost In Lima Ohio
Mean Ol' Meany
MY Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
Riehl World View
Six Meat Buffet
Stupid Random Thoughts
The Ebb & Flow Institute
The Jawa Report
The Nose On Your Face
THE STEEL DEAL
Vince Aut Morire