It's sort of like a Road Runner cartoon. Wile E. Coyote thinks he's a "Super Genius" but comes up with some hair-brained plan that ends with him ordering rocket-powered roller skates and blowing himself up or splattering himself against a canyon wall.
You know he's going to do it. You know his logic is flawed. But you enjoy watching him make an idiot of himself time after time.
Watching liberals is that way. Except, Wile E. Coyote was a creation of the hilariously twisted minds of Chuck Jones and Michael Maltese. Today's liberals? Living cartoons, except there are too many of them running loose, with way too many holding elected office.
Still, there's a little bit of that "watching the Coyote" thing that keeps me paying attention to what liberals say and do. Their logic is ... Wile E. Coyote-style Super Genius.
- Liberals think that early snow and cold weather is a sign of Global Warming ™.
- Liberals believe that conservatives who support Herman Cain do so because conservatives hate blacks.
- Liberals think that Americans shouldn't own guns, but think it's okay to run guns to Mexican drug lords.
- Liberals believe that the TEA Party is bad because they could be violent, even though they're not violent.
- Liberals think that the Occupy groups are good, despite their violence.
- Liberals believe that the solution to problems caused by government is more government.
- Liberals think that killing an unborn baby is fine, but executing a convicted killer is bad.
- Liberals believe in Affirmative Action, in which blacks are treated different than whites, because blacks have suffered in the past by being treated different than whites.
- Liberals think you shouldn't impose your morality on them, while imposing their immorality on you.
Liberals. Super geniuses.