I didn't realize that was even a possibility that he might do that. I mean, if he has to actually say he won't, then either it had been under discussion, or people think he's crazy enough to consider it. I'm leaning toward the latter; Huntsman was part of the Obama administration, after all, and if that doesn't say crazy, I dont' know what does ... other than supporting Ron Paul.
Anyway, we now know to not expect Jon Huntsman to light his hair on fire. And now I'm wondering what else we won't see.
- Michele Bachmann won't swing from the ceiling like a monkey. (Ron Paul might, but Bachmann definitely won't.)
- Newt Gingrich will not propose everyone get naked and cook hamburgers. (But Ron Paul might.)
- Herman Cain won't sing "I'm a little teapot, short and stout." (Although Ron Paul won't rule it out.)
- Mitt Romney won't show his underwear, although Ron Paul will show his.
- Rick Perry won't pull a gun on the panel. A knife, maybe, but not a gun.
- Rick Santorum won't answer every question with an 80s power ballad.