Air Force Two's Prime Cargo declared in an interview with Newsweek that the Taliban isn't our enemy:
There is not a single statement that the president has ever made in any of our policy assertions that the Taliban is our enemy because it threatens U.S. interests.Naturally, the White House issued a clarification. Oh, it seems they stood by Biden's statements.
So, the Taliban isn't our enemy. Then, who is?
Looking at the actions of the Obama administration, here are the likely candidates:
- The Queen of England
- White people that are conservative
- Black people that are conservative
- Brown people that are conservative
- Navy SEALS
- Republicans that support Ron Paul
- Republicans that don't support Ron Paul
- Liberaltarians reassessed as not a threat
- Fox News
- A little bit of ABC News
- You, simply for reading this