- Verizon calls this service. I'd like to meet the jackass who came up with is kiosk idea. I'd have a stick. And use it.
- I'm number 9 in the queue at Verizon. And I've found the guy who waited on me Monday. He might want to sneak out before they get to me. #
- How can I get a job leaning on a Verizon kiosk, telling folks they need to sign in?
- Apparently "overnight" means by 7:00 PM two days later. Thanks, Verizon! #
- Wife thought I had found out about a new episode of True Blood. What I said was sushi steakhouse. Understandable mistake. #
- Japanese steakhouse for supper tonight.
- The grandchildren love the volcano.
- I love my XM radio. They've got three channels that play the music from the faucet commercials: 77, 78, and 79. Love that faucet music. #