You thought I was talking about college football, didn't you? Nope.
The Princeton Review's annual rankings of the top party schools is out, and the Iowa City school holds the top spot.
The top five?
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, Ill.
- West Virginia University, Morgantown W. Va.
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, N.Y.
I noticed that the University of Georgia didn't make the top ten. They were ranked number one in 2010, but fell to number two in 2011, and to number five last year. They come in at number 11 this year.
The fact that UGA has dropped as a party school since my daughter left Athens is simply a coincidence.
I don't want to talk about this any more.