Without her brilliance, I would be a simple conservative Neanderthal that thought that more people getting unemployment meant that more jobs were being lost.
Silly me. And you, if you thought the same way.
Turns out that, according to Pelosi, when more people are paid unemployment, that means more jobs are being created, not lost:
Now, don't you feel silly?
This new awareness got me to thinking. If more people getting unemployment checks means that more jobs are being created, what else having I been wrong about?
I've compiled a partial list:
- Rain falling from the sky means we're in a drought.
- People flying planes into our buildings means that we are evil.
- Water flows uphill.
- You can get out of debt by borrowing more money to spend.
- Record snowfall means it's hotter.
- All your base are belong to us.
- You can secure the borders by leaving them wide open.
- You can lose weight by eating more and exercising less.
- Government money is really free money that doesn't cost anyone anything.
- Resistance is futile.
- Cats are not evil.
Post a Comment
Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy