Why? Because I like the music.
Which is why I was a little disappointed when Buffett made that dumbass statement blaming George Bush for the oil spill in the Gulf. But, that's how some people think. Or don't think, but parrot what other people say. Maybe that's why Buffett's followers are called Parrot Heads.
Anyway, on teh Twitters today, I wondered if some of his songs might be updated to reflect his new injection of politics into his shows...
- Party At The End Of The World (Which Should Be Any Day Now)
- Somewhere Over China (Is The US Debt)
- African Friend, Israeli Enemy
- Son Of A Son Of A Kenyan
- Banana Republics (The Future Of America)
- Something So Feminine About How Obama Throws A Baseball
- Havana Healthcare Daydreamin'
- A Pirate Looks At $40-Billion Wasted
- Come Monday (The Deficit Will Be Another Trillion Dollars Higher)
- Pencil Thin Logic
- He Went To Paris And Bowed
- Why Don't We Get Drunk (And Blame Bush)
- Singer Goin' Crazy On Caroline Street