- Big White Hat celebrated Independence Day.
- Provident 360 has a roundup of comments about James Cameron's show.
- Thomas (I Tell Stories. It's What I Do.) tells of a post-surgery surprise.
- Gecko Rock (Life As A Gecko) says Grisham has jumped the shark.
- Wyatt Earp (Support Your Local Sheriff) tells of Elizabeth Hurley's nuptials.
If you'd like to share an item via TrackBack, please feel free to do so.
The Knucklehead of the Day award...ReplyDelete
Today's winner is Transvaal Deputy Judge President Phineas Mojapelo....
Look, I haven't mentioned the whole affair de' Coulter/Maher, as so many others have done a great job. And, quite frankly, while I have enjoyed discussing these issues on a couple sites, particularly at the Gun Toting Liberal (Coulter here and ...
There are a number of positive trends in Iraq lately in this third week of Operation Imposing the Law....ReplyDelete
The Birmingham News had this article that focused on an increasilngly less frequent killing but that also included information on Sunni “insurgents” shifting their attention from Shiite civilians to Sunni Arab ”collaborators” ...