How'd I get hit with it? Why, none other than C'est Moi tagged me. And she was tagged by The Anchoress who was tagged by Fausta who was tagged by AcademicElephant (Elephants in Academia) who was tagged by Baseball Crank who was tagged by Matt Welch who was tagged by Howard Owens who was tagged by Jay Small (Small Initiatives) who was tagged by Greg Starling (Screenwerk) who was tagged by Matt McGee (Small Business SEM) who was tagged by Lisa Barone (BruceClay.com) who was tagged by Graywolf (Graywolf's SEO Blog) who was tagged by Digital Ghost (Speaking Freely) who was tagged by Marketing Guy (Fused Nation) who was tagged by Aaron Shear who was tagged by Avinash Kaushik (Occam's Razor) who was tagged by Dave Gale (Hitting the Wire) who was tagged by Jeff Pulver who was tagged by ... nobody. He gets the credit ... or the blame ... for starting this line of this darn thing.
Jeff's rules involve "sharing five things about themselves that relatively few people know, and then tagging five other bloggers to be 'it.'" The rules eventually evolved to "5 things you don't know about me," which is just about the same thing.
Anyway, it's time to play.
Five things that relatively few people know about me:
- I've never seen one episode of Seinfeld. And don't want to.
- I was on ESPN briefly. During a football game. During Hurricane Hugo. Sitting alone in the stands. Being pounded by rain and 45 MPH winds. Until I held up a sign that said "Hugo Sucks."
- I used to have a Mr. Spock haircut.
- The first time I went to New Orleans, the first place we ate was ... Wendy's.
- I have a birthmark on my butt-cheek. But I won't tell you which one.
Now, I'm supposed to tag five other bloggers.
But, you know what? I'm not going to.
Oh, not that I don't want to play along or follow the rules. Okay, maybe that does figure into it. But Jeff started without a tag ... so I'm going to end without a tag.
If you want to pick it up and run with it, start your own thread. And have fun with it.