- Mensa Barbie is tired of Mid East guilt.
- Wyatt Earp (Support Your Local Gunfighter) makes predictions for 2007.
- Conservative Cat makes predictions for 2006.
- Stop The ACLU is back.
- John W. Lillpop (It's A Pundit) says CNN might have been right.
- Public Eye (Bachman) says fans in Denver are way too serious about football.
- Public Eye (CBS) asks if Gerald Ford's death was worthy of an interruption.
- Joe (aTypical Joe) explains why he watched the hanging.
- Ms Underestimated says there may be hope in the U.N.
If you'd like to share an item via TrackBack, please feel free to do so, as long as your submission follows the TrackBack policy.