- The Jawa Report has abuse photos from Iraq that you haven't seen in the mainstream media [graphic image warning]
- Phin says call him Imelda. Okay, he doesn't. But still...
- RightWingDuck (IMAO) says Bryant Gumbel was right
- Harvey looks at a difference between the Religion of Peace and the Prince of Peace
- Jo (Jo's Cafe) says the eyes have it
- SondraK is awaiting the pilgramage to her kitchen
- aTypical Joe says no webcams for the kids
- The Real Ugly American isn't surprised by France's latest captitulation
- Hello Iraq offers an inight
- Mark My Words explains how not to win an Oscar
- Tel-Chai Nation says unity is what is needed, wherever the battle is
- National Institute for Truth and Freedom discovers Saddam may have lied
- Gunn Nutt (The Gunn Nutt/Semper Gratus!) finds a scapegoat
- More interviews information is available here.
Friday, February 17, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.