- Conservative Angst says the ACLU opposes Christianity ... but not all religions
- Farmhunk (The View From The Bunker) finds a way to help stop smoking
- Glen (The Awide Awakes) looks at racial profiling and running the ports
- Bill (Possibly Knot) looks at what the port deal will and will not include
- John (Argghhh!) looks at the ports
- Dustbury looks at the veto threat about the ports
- Gullyborg (Resistance is futile!) sees evidence that a difference is being made regardding illegal immigration
- Common Folk Using Common Sense looks at Muhamad's little girl
- Tisha Sharp relates Screaming Betty's learning to walk again.
- Blog interviews information is available here.
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.