- Ryan (Cigars in the Sand) got a response from Steve Chapman (Chicago Tribune)
- aTypicalJoe is happy for Howard Dean. Me too. For a different reason.
- ScrappleFace has details on Kim Jong-Il's latest threat.
- The Truth Laid Bear reports that Jim Geraghty eats at KFC and uses an AT&T telephone. Or something like that.
- The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler accepts victory gracefully. [ALERT: Rated R]
- Tim Blair puts the "Axis of Evil" in perspective.
- TownHall has the latest Blogger Babe contest up. Go vote for the cutest guy blogger. Next to me, of course.
Saturday, February 12, 2005
Saturday Lunch Buffet: KFC and More
For your mid-day dining pleasure, we offer you to choose from one of these specialties: