Looking For Females
- MSN: pictures of jamie lynn spears naked
I don't even know who she is. And I certainly haven't seen her naked. And I sure hate it for the kid in Alaska who thinks I have.
- Google Spain: condoleezza rice janette jackson
I'm Top 10. Somebody in Barcelona was looking for some hot girl-on-girl action. And disappointed.
- AlltheWeb: philadelphia money contaminated with virus
I made the Top 40. Still no one has sent me money. Oh, and most of these come from cbs.com.
- Yahoo!: PHILADELPHIA (KYW) Money that has been contaminated with a virus
Essentially the same search. But Yahoo! ranks me higher.
- MSN: 2005 m.o.m. ball new orleans
Boy, were they ever disappointed.
- Yahoo!: mr magoo robs us bank in castle rock co
I was number 3.
- Yahoo!: brit hume prince charles
Again, number 3. But also, number 100. Out of 3280.
- Google: Ecclesiastes -Bible -book -scripture -outline -me
I'm not even Top 1000, but I am there. Someone was looking for something specific, obviously. But most certainly not me.
Gotta Find Me A Blog
- MSN: basilsblog.net
I wonder why they had to search for that? And what they expected?
- Google: "columbus, georgia blogs"
I mentioned earlier to not do that search. Which guaranteed lots of searches on that. I said don't do it because the only hit at the time was some Cheating Wives Club. Well, now there are 2 hits. I'm the other one.
- Comet: blogging chain letters
I'm number 3 for some reason.
- Google: "drinking water smarts" blog
I'm top 5.
- Yahoo!: blog harold ford
I'm up to number 30 with this one. Again, probably not looking for this blog.
- Yahoo!: jacksonville sheriff's blog
Hey, I'm number 2.
Other Web Related
- Google: basil
I'm up to top 5. I wonder if they were looking for me.
- Google: haloscan "html templates"
Another Top 10. Which is sad for HaloScan, don't you think?
- Google: haloscan gravatar plugin
Top 15. Which, again, is sad for HaloScan.
- Google: gizoogle
I'm Top 15 here. Oddly enough, no hits returned http://www.gizoogle.com/. Imagine that!
Struck Me As Odd
- Google Canada: "sears" " training bra"
Number 54. I'm wondering what they were looking for. And why.
- MSN: tennessee news penis pump judge
I must have missed the Daily Show that night.
- Google: mermaids washed ashore in tsunami
I'm number 1.
- Google Dominican Republic: speeching comments
The most amazing thing is there are 1,360 hits for this. And none have anything to do with Ward Burton.
- Google Canada: 80's convicts
A new show on VH1?
- Google: "king philip of england"
I made the Top 10.
- Technorati: andromeda
I was numer one on this search.
- Google: "one of us, one of us"
I wonder if they were looking for the movie?
- Yahoo!: why boxers over briefs
I'm Top 5 on this one. You don't want to know why.
- Google: truth or dare
Top 25. I wonder if they were looking for me? Or Madonna?
I'm always amazed what people are looking for. I'm also amazed that I would turn up as a hit on the search.