Other times, people get here by using a search engine such as Google or Yahoo! or something. Those don't always get what they thought they would get.
- Yahoo!: miss playmate february 2005
Some 12-year-old has got to be upset with finding my site. But, you have to admire his desire to find her. I was number 162.
- Yahoo!: blog cairo prostitutes
That must have been one diappointed horny Egyptian. However, I did make the top 20.
- MSN: big older women breast porn pictures
Again, probably not what they were after. But I was number 5.
- Yahoo! queen latifah boob image
I'm in the top 40 here; I don't know why. But some poor AOL user was disappointed.
Looking for basil:
- Google: basil's, arkansas
Must be another "basil"
- AOL Search: basilsblog
Thank goodness I'm top hit on this one!
- Google: basil blog
I'm number 8 on this search.
- Google: "wardrobe malfunction barbie"
Another one I don't think I want to know about. But I am # 5.
- Google: judge alvin k hellerstein
A lot of people want to know about this clown. And I'm in the top 15 search results.
- Google: likes Condoleezza Rice "likes Condoleezza Rice"
I'm number 6 here.
- Google: shirley chisholm and cynthia mckinney
I was top result here. Not sure if I was what they were looking for
- Google: george khelashvili
I was confused by this one at first. Must have driven through Waycross recently.
- Google: "blue finger" state of union
Somehow, I got to #2. Right behind some site that redirects to eBay.
- Yahoo!: haircuts "moehawk"
Somebody was probably disappointed that I was the only result returned on this one!
- Google Canada: druid moehawk
Several results, but I was still number one.
- Google: "how to break into a vehicle"
I was the only result for this search. But that's not going on the resum?.
- Google: ecclesiastes
I'm the above several on-line Bibles with this search.
- Google: " dumpster diving " linen
I don't even want to know.
- Google: San Diego "expired driver's license"
I'm in the top 10 for this.
- Google: dummer name change blog
Nothing to do with my recent move to TypePad, I'm sure.
- Google: underwear statistics briefs boxers
It's a French search. Really. I'm #21 in French underwear statistics. That goes on the resum?.
- Yahoo: nursing artikal
Not only number 1, but the only one.
- Google: "issued briefs"
Probably not what they were after. But I was the top blog of the search results.
I've only been tracking this for a couple of weeks. Other search hits in the past have caught my eye, but I didn't make a note of them. I'm going to keep an eye on this stuff. There's no telling what people are looking for when they run across someone like me.
Posted at Beltway Traffic Jam
We also have several other items listed on the menu. The Headlines are a popular choice. Current posts are on the front page.