- Chris Carlisle (The Platypus Society) goes to the Renaissance Festival.
- Ask your questions of Chris Carlisle (The Platypus Society and Dimmer Switch) by clicking here.
- Judith (Kesher Talk) looks at some Kate Bush videos.
- Ask your questions of Judith (Kesher Talk) by clicking here
- Jeff Vreeland (Politics in Alabame) says state Dems are hypocritical.
- Agressive Tentencies mocks the Prophet.
- Mark Sprengel (Mark My Words) says the God of the Old Testament is a loving God.
- Tommy () says if you don't support Nancy Pelosi you hate your mother.
- Karen (Pondering Penguin) says common sense should be applied to the pages program.
- TJ (NIF) looks at Google gadgets.
- Tony (blah blah blog) goes on vacation.
If you'd like to share an item via TrackBack, please feel free to do so, as long as your submission follows the TrackBack policy.
The Knuckleheads of the Day award...ReplyDelete
Today's award goes to the City of Miami Police and the same Fraternal Order of Police....
Let me be clear on this, as of yet it does not appear that he has broken any laws, so this is not a legal scandal. It is a moral one. People who agree that sex should be between a man and a woman who are over 18 years of age voted for him. His deceit.....
Thanks for the link, Basil.ReplyDelete
From the Silly news desk...ReplyDelete
Some news from Germany. Will police keep Dr. Koenig abreast of their investigation?...
Thanks for the linkeroonie!ReplyDelete
The Autonomy of Art & Literature...ReplyDelete
Just returned from travel... We in America cannot begin to fully understand the plight of those of whose governments deny them the ability to express freely. Reflecting on Elif Safak......
Jihadists Attacks Rise Against France...ReplyDelete
Today's story: Muslims are waging civil war against us, claims police union.
See must-view Video. Others posting......