- Buckley F Williams (The Nose On Your Face) looks at what's allowed in school.
- Big White Hat muses on voting machines.
- 123beta plays wedgie games.
- Vulgar Morality says morality makes a measurable difference.
- Bill Wood (NoDNC) says Hell may be coming.
- Eyes On The Ball News finds scientists are just making things worse.
- John Lillpop (Citizen Conservative) says it's time to make a deal with Osama.
- Amy Allen (Obiter Dictum) finds that Elmo is evil.
- GOP and the City has reasons to not see the Dixie chicks movie.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Items of interest from the blogroll.