- Radioactive Jam awaits the spam/comments threshold being breached.
- For Your Conservative Pleasure doesn't get it.
- Kelly (In My Opinion) shares the joys of carpooling the kids.
- Mensa Barbie looks at the UN sanctions on PRNK.
- Kat (CatHouse Chat) says you can make a difference.
- Hooah Wife & Friends turned two.
- And Rightly So! turned two.
- Beth (Blue Star Chronicles) has a picture of two heroes.
- Roger's View of the World, Love and Seafood Gumbo! asks what makes the muskrat guard his musk.
- Jo (Jo's Cafe goes to the PX.
If you'd like to share an item via TrackBack, please feel free to do so, as long as your submission follows the TrackBack policy.
Lemons into lemonade...ReplyDelete
Glenn Reynolds quoted me recently, but didn't mention my name... I got a little miffed (which was wrong), and so I'm going to try to get some sort of blog burst going about the REAL issue: Volunteer Fire and Emergency...
The Knuckleheads of the Day award...ReplyDelete
Today's winners are the University of Miami and Florida International University Football teams....
Basil - thanks for the links lately. Still, the TB's aren't coming through on my end. Its the thought that counts !ReplyDelete
Thanks! Love ya!ReplyDelete
Kim Jong Il: not just a 'Nut with a Nuke' ...ReplyDelete
Barbara Demick, Los Angeles Times: Kim Jong Il is neither insane nor stupid. From the CIA's psychological profilers to his many biographers, experts who have studied the North Korean leader believe that beneath the glaring eccentricities -- the bouffa...
Thanks for the link, Basil. In fairness, I have to say that I got that from Theodore's World :)ReplyDelete
Underneath the Hawaiian Paradise...ReplyDelete
Somehow I like this picture of the surfer who maintained his daily ritual, amidst the quake activity of Hawaii. Earthquakes are a part of the earth's search for balance, amidst the true integrity of our earth's surface...Video: underground eruption.....