Despite being held hostage by TypePad's TrackBack issue, we are going to offer these specials with your lunch:
- The Blog Interviews: Submit your questions for Joe from aTypical Joe and Kit Jarrell from Euphoric Reality.
- Michelle Malkin looks at the WSJ hatchet.
- B Relevant asks who represents the evangelicals.
- HundredPercenter wonders about the moon and the stock market.
- Space Monkey (IMAO version) says Puppy Blender's book isn't graphic.
- La Shawn Barber struggles.
- Emily said Friday's post was better.
- Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler looks at the Quagmire.
- GOP and the City says Ferrer could do better.
- Atlas Shrugs looks at 'taters.
- Hello Iraq says humor helps.
- MB's Blogasm is getting addicted.
- Interested Particpant tells of a thug-turned-hero.
You may be unable to send a TrackBack. TypePad is having issues accepting TrackBacks:
Support Ticket: 084866
Subject: Unable to send TrackBack with 3rd party form
Status: We're Working On It
I am not able to keep a running
list of TrackBack failures like I was able to do this past weekend. If you can't send a TrackBack here, consider listing your post on the
Open TrackBack posts here:
If you're running Open TrackBacks today, send me an e-mail with the details and I'll add you to this list.