- Wild Thing (PC Free Zone) looks at NYU's cave-in
- Neptunus Lex muses about who really wants the truth
- Rachy (Lesless in Perpetuum) looks forward to April 1
- BlackFive looks at the brick thrown at the recruiting office
- The Gunn Nutt has an update Gavin, son of Cindy-True-Supporter
- Grandma's House notes the passing of Dan Curtis ("Dark Shadows")
- Miss Beth says TypePad Bad
- Feisty Republican Whore says Morgan Spurlock's 15 minutes are up
- Agent Bedhead wants you to photoshop a LLama
- Wil Wheaton hopes it's like shooting phish in a barrel
- Ipso Facto offers advice. Site note: Gosh, I miss the 3-panel vertical. Oh, well.
- Cox & Forkum look at who wants to handle the immigration issue ... but mention nothing about paying the bill
- Dry Bones says elections do not a democracy make
- Contagion (Miasmatic Review) unloads on a gun seller
- Rachel (Tinkerty Tonk) isn't so sure about those "meal assembly centers."
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.