- David N. Scott (Pererro) wonders about things.
- Karen (Pondering Penguin) says some folks have lost perspective ... and need to get lost themselves.
- Peter Venlet (Down for Repairs) found an Democrat.
- William Teach (Pirate's Cove) watched Tony Snow's press conference.
- Don Surber tells Kerry the "apology" wasn't good enough.
- Sin City has the play-by-play of Tuesday's Big Game.
- Burkard (The Blog of Columbus GA) was on TV.
- Sortapundit shops for broadband.
If you'd like to share an item via TrackBack, please feel free to do so, as long as your submission follows the TrackBack policy.