- Cake Eater Chronicles is asking for support for her nephew and the Walk to Cure Diabetes.
- Don Surber hosts the Hillbilly Carnival.
- The Astute Blogger sees a third straight failure from the Left.
- Stop the ACLU! looks at the ACLU's top priority.
- SpaceMonkey (classic version) is ready to again Denigrate the Overblog.
- The Steel Deal says lucky for China we're not Russia.
- ScrappleFace has the scoop on the firing of Karl Rove.
- William Teach (Pirate's Cove) finds terrorism hitting too close to home.
- Diane (respublica) finds some have higher priorities than teaching.
- Phoebe Gleeson says they're everywhere, but she's resisting. Have they invaded your area?
- Harvey (Bad Example version) says "1500 Sheeps Turkey" ... and for good reason.
Friday, July 15, 2005
Try one of these specials with your breakfast: