- Mamamontezz's Mental Rumpus Room says there's no suicide watch. [via NIF]
- Beth (MY VRWC) wonders where it all ends. Or if it does.
- Ghost of a Flea looks at the threat to Canada.
- Laurence Simon (Is Full Of Crap) finds Tom Snyder working without a Net.
- Six Meat Buffet offers reparations.
- Cao looks at the love the left shows.
- The Astute Blogger sees a threat in Iran.
- Jim Lynch (bRight & Early) is a movie star.
- Dr. Sanity says Islam is in denial.
- The Steel Deal looks at Russia's plan to boil water.
- The Jawa Reports doesn't like it, Over There.
- Riehl World View offers a bird's eye view.
- Drink This looks at NASCAR.
- Stop the ACLU! hopes for a trend.
- Knowledge Is Power has the most hillary post ever.
- Vince Aut Morire has an open letter to CAIR.
Sunday, July 31, 2005
Try one of these specials with your weekend brunch: