- Danny Carlton (aka Jack Lews) asks, "Would you like to take a survey?"
- The New Editor catches Shrum in one on Hardball.
- Confederate Yankee finds the MSM ignoring (mostly) a case of treason.
- Jarhead (Red State Rant) goes back in.
- Alicia Rose (Something Old, Something New) deals with Mexicans.
- Little Green Footballs finds (surprise!) Saudi money going to the terrorists.
- Soldier's Angel gets an e-mail from a soldier.
- Six Meat Buffet finds another late-term abortionist.
- Miriam's Ideas see women tortured at Abu Graib. [Not Work Save, once-removed]
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Try one of these specials with your supper: