- WrightWay is selling bras. And they ain't your mama's bras!
- The Steel Deal reports that for the right price, the Russians will take you where they themselves couldn't go.
- Michelle Malkin follows Air America's disavowment of blame.
- Frank J. (IMAO) asks "Tommy, can you hear me?"
- phin says we're Living On The Edge.
- Steve H. (Hog On Ice) reviews another chef.
- Harvey (Bad Example version) would complain if you hung him with new rope.
- William Teach (Pirate's Cove) looks at the Senate telling the ACLU to bugger off.
- Vince Aut Morire sees hope for justice.
- ScrappleFace reports Dubya turns the table on the Senators.
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Try one of these specials with your lunch: