- Cao's Blog is running a Treason Hunters Contest.
- Charmaine Yoest asks "Who's homophobic now?"
- William Teach (at Common Sense Runs Wild) promotes racial profiling.
- Cranky Neocon looks at the health of the MSM.
- Cowboy Blob remembers a lonely hero.
- Confederate Yankee says Byrd got it right!
- Captain's Quarters reports they gave a protest and nobody came.
- Common Folk Using Common Sense reports free speech is not for you ... unless you're liberal.
- Dagney's Rant is about Harry Reid and that inconvenience in London.
- Cheese and Crackers says the "shoot first" option works.
- Conservative Cat feels sorry for the bureaucracy Bruce encounters.
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Try one of these specials with your weekend brunch: