My schedule is crimping my style. Okay, it would, if I had a style. Still, I'm not able to do some things I'm wanting to do. Just some inner frustration.
The host for this little blog is not making things any easier. This little blog went down several times yesterday, for 30 minutes to an hour each time. Really, really frustrating. Especially when I was ready to post about something. I gave it up and went to bed.
Good week and bad week for my favorite minor league baseball team. On the good side, pitcher Cory Wade was names the league's pitcher of the week. Marlon Arias was named to the All-Star team. Drew Locke was named Dodgers player of the month for their minor league teams (Columbus, Vero Beach, Jacksonville, Las Vegas are playing now).
The bad news is that the Catfish lost three of four to Savannah, and were officially eliminated from the first half race. They close the first half in Rome, who's battling Augusta for the first half division title.
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.
- Tommy (Striving For Average) has too much free time.
- Texas Rainmaker says the new leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq is actually in the US.
- Chris Carlisle (The Platypus Society) says it's all in a day's work.
- Sarah (Sarah's View) says blogging is more than posting snippets or pictures then commenting on them.
- Jo (Jo's Cafe) says it's a bad week to be a Democrat.
- Stacy (Dorannes) rounds up her week with thirteen things.
- Maggie's Farm says Planned Parenthood finally admits it.
- Point Five says the Democrats' direction is finally stated.
- Barb (Righty in a lefty state) reminds us of Project VALOUR-IT.
- Velociman admires a chelengk.
- Major John enjoys the kids enjoying baseball.
- Beth (MY Vast Right Wing Conspiracy) says YooToob is selectively editing again.
- Radioactive Liberty hosts the Carnival of Comedy.
- Riehl World View has word of a veteran that's still fighting.