- Tommy (Striving For Average) defines Wolf Blitzer.
- Robert (LLama Butchers) says it's time to repeal a post office rule.
- Craig's List links to somebody's White Trash Wednesdays [via SiteMeter].
- Michelle Malkin follows the "Hadji Girl" video story.
- Riehl World View looks at CheChe.
- Irina Tsukerman (The IgNoble Experiment, a.k.a. Live Dangerously!) visits the Baha'i gardens.
- ArmyWifeToddlerMom is tired.
- Jack Yoest reports that someone his wife knows is now vice-president at the Center for Military Readiness.
- The Real Ugly American interviews Mary Katharine Ham.
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.