- Dr. Phat Tony goes to the gym.
- Jan Bussey (CascaseExposures) goes to the Aquarium.
- Cao's Blog says the enemy doesn't qualify for Geneva Convention protection.
- The Inti-Idiotarian Rottweiler wonders where the outrage is.
- GM's Corner answers Kos.
- Gateway Pundit says WMDs after all.
- Atlas Shrugs looks at a member of the U.N.'s Human Rights Council.
- Euphoric Reality has a link to the interview with the family of PFC Tucker.
- Wild Bill (Passionate America) looks at Murtha's opponent.
- The Uncooperative Blogger says the Kelo decision is to blame.
- The Nose On Your Face has nine reasons for the NG deployment in NOLA.
- Kender says the ACLU is true to their roots.
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.