- chrys (Pettifog) will read your spam.
- The Real Ugly American interviews Morton Kondracke.
- Redoubt (Sin City) has an idea for the primaries.
- Chuck (Redneckin) considers the push to ban fireworks in parts of Alabama.
- California Conservative says the Dems are not in line with Gen. Casey's proposal.
- Jake Jacobsen (Freedom Folks) wonders if Rep. Cannon's win should be seen as approval of Dubya's immigration plan.
- Gut Rumbles has more on Acidman's passing.
- Grandma's House serves a meal that's ... different.
- Blue Crab Boulevard says you notice the flags first [via Dadmanly].
- Alabama Improper proposes a new carnival.
- Lyn Perry (Bloggin' Outloud) looks at reproductive rights.
- Silke (Hooah Wife & Friends) was against the flag amendment.
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.