- Jan Bussey (CascasdeExpressions) goes to Whidby Island.
- Burkard (The Blog Of Columbus GA) says the pageant's sponsor might be happy with the new Miss Georgia.
- Harvey finds moonbats have been around a while.
- Sin City wonders if people will pay to visit the WTC memorial.
- Steve H. (Hog On Ice) likes the GPS.
- Jo's Cafe wonders wants to know who's "public interest."
- Lost In Lima Ohio wonders how one can forget their own child.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.