- Dr. Phat Tony had the perfect Father's Day gift.
- Jan Bussey (CascadeExposures) watched Puget Sound go from gray to color.
- Fmragtops learned the hard way about making your bed and lying in it.
- Macker went to the movies.
- Little Orange Fox (The Outlaw Republican) is not a fan of the Dixie Chicks.
- Random Yak shares some fatherly wisdom.
- Gun-Toting Liberal says the slave trade is thriving.
- Kevin (EckerNet) talks with an employer of illegal aliens.
- Jo (Jo's Cafe) has begun the countdown.
- Dyre Portents says Kim Jong Il doesn't want to be ronery.
Monday, June 19, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.