- Part-Time Pundit finds eugenics at work.
- Musing Minds chooses children's safety.
- EckerNet tells a joke for the ladies.
- Ex-Donkey Blog watches that remake of a Lorne Green TV show.
- aTypicalJoe suggests the left sign their work.
- Stop the ACLU! is selling stuff.
- Hello Iraq finds a letter to the Dallas school board. [Firefox display warning]
- Hyscience finds problems with the PA attitude towards Hamas.
- In The Bullpen sees a flaw in al Qaeda's recruiting philsophy.
- Interested-Participant finds watching the Weather Channel a futile exercise.
- The Steel Deal misses the Nigerians.
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Try one of these specials with your brunch: