- Harvey (IMAO) (2006 Weblog Awards Best Humor Blog finalist) offers a color test.
- Dan Riehl (Riehl World View) (Best Individual Blog finalist) says the next few weeks will make or break Iraq.
- Beth (Blue Star Chronicles) (Best Individual Blog finalist) looks at who won in November.
- Charmaine Yoest (Reasoned Audacity) (Best Business Blog finalist) talks with ABC about the Seattle Christmas Tree fiasco.
- Beth (MY Vast Right Wing Conspiracy) (Best of the Top 250 Blogs finalist) supports the troops.
- Vinnie (Vince Aut Morire) (Best of the Top 501 - 1000 Blogs finalist) says you just can't take Mahmoud seriously.
- Greta (Hooah Wife and friends) (Best of the Top 501 - 1000 Blogs finalist) looks at being Googled.
- SerandEz seeks support for a business-related family in need.
- Jay Tea (Wizbang) looks at the worst presidential brothers.
If you'd like to share an item via TrackBack, please feel free to do so, as long as your submission follows the TrackBack policy.