- Adam (Adam's Blog) says he hopes Kos weighs in on a state race.
- Andrea (Ask Andrea) says broken relationships can be healed.
- Cory (CORE|BLOG) finally gets to see a former local player play. [Firefox display alert]
- aTypical Joe continues to suffer loss of Internet connectivity.
- Laurence Simon (Is Full Of Crap) looks at the U.N.'s turbans.
- Alabama Improper says money talks.
- Phineas G (Agent Bedhead) looks at Time's new online editor.
- Susie (Practical Penumbra) is tired of the daily grind.
- Rick Moran (Right Wing Nut House) looks at Chicago.
Friday, July 28, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.