- Adam (Adam's Blog) gets published.
- Andrea (Ask Andrea) looks at a controlling mother-in-law.
- Sean Gleeson's alter ego falls in love.
- Danny (Doc's Political Parlor and Home of Lawn Mower Repair) wants Bama folks to be on the lookout for a pricing scam.
- Red State says liberals have the solution for everything.
- Jo (Jo's Cafe) finds there is no pain, you are receeding.
- Vickie V (My Five Year Divorce) let a donut ruin a day.
- Frank J. (IMAO) wants help with the Wikipedia thingy.
- GM Roper looks at the hypocrisy of Democrats.
- Cao catches a phony.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Today's picnic basket of items from my blogroll.