Facebook Lite? I thought that's what Twitter was!
Brent Spiner says "The only (thing) that offends me is pedestrian humor. Particularly when it references (Star Trek)." Like this: "Why did the Horta cross the road?"
ArmyWifeToddlerMom doesn't like grocery stores. I feel the same way. Had to go shopping last night after work:
- Wife didn't like the last deodorant she bought. True story: I offered to let her use my Secret solid, but she said "no."
- Wife was looking for low-carb pasta. I told her it's over by the sugar-free sugar. Found out alter there is such a thing. Now, if there was only low-carb pasta...
- Who is the angry black man on my cereal?
- Now, why is there an angry white man on my cereal?
- Liberals hate Wal-mart. So, if you tell a liberal that you can buy Ben&Jerry's at a Wal-mart, will their heads explode? And can I watch?
Boy, was January one hot month!
Sorry, but women drinking and smoking cigars is not sexy. However... drunk, cigar-smoking chicks with hockey sticks? I'm not gonna tell them to stop.
Today's Hope 'n Change cartoon explains the Democrats' suddend support of the PATRIOT Act.
Instead of starting a third party, who don't conservatives take over the GOP and let the RINOs form their own? I mean, l like being "The Party Of 'No'" is a bad thing?
Having morals is stupid. Behaving as if you have morals is smart.
They're seriously countering the Tea Party with Coffee Party? Shouldn't they have chosen Kool-Aid as their drink?
Ed Morrissey points out that the Dead Sister's Denture Story is irrelevant. Obamacare doesn't cover dentures.
Some cheesy pictures.
Thomas Friedman says "I'm a Dick Cheney guy." He could have left off "Cheney guy."