- M. Barbay wishes the story about bunnies ended as cute as ... a story about bunnies.
- Mrs Jose Goldbloom (Goldbloom's Padded Cell) misses pork.
- Fausta participated in a Q and A with Gen. Cichowski.
- Two Dogs (Mean Ol' Meany) enjoyed Knights of Prosperity.
- Rick Moran (Right Wing Nut House) had a conversation with his cats.
- Wild Thing (Theodore's World) says the Westboro cult is going to Va. Tech.
- Jack Yoest (Reasoned Audacity) says the left thinks the right works like they do.
- Buckley F. Williams (The Nose On Your Face) looks at the Richard Gere protest.
If you'd like to share an item via TrackBack, please feel free to do so.