- Reliapundit (The Astute Blogger) tells what Dubya stands for.
- Fausta enjoys the classics.
- Dragonlady (Dragon's Den) is taking applications.
- LindaSoG (Something ... and Half of Something) explains the difference the terrorists and and those fighting those who are fighting the terrorists.
- Jack and Charmaine Yoest (Reasoned Audacity) went to the Correspondents' Dinner.
- GOP and College tells of the upcoming Draft Fred! rally.
- The Conservative UAW Guy says gun-free zones just don't cut it.
If you'd like to share an item via TrackBack, please feel free to do so.