- aTypical Joe wants to help bring down Stephen Colbert.
- William Teach (Pirate's Cove) looks at the latest captured al-Qaeda commander.
- Maggie's Notebook shows why the ACLU supports child molesters.
- Don Surber says Jack Valenti couldn't have lived with all this.
- c.a. Marks (Alabama Improper) looks at a banned commercial.
- Pettifog follows the aftermath of the Senate vote.
- Bama2 (Frankly, my dear...) had a birthday.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
Some items of interest from the blogroll.
If you'd like to share an item via TrackBack, please feel free to do so.