- William Teach got buzzed while watching the confirmation hearings.
- Ogre still isn't sure about Roberts.
- Stop the ACLU! reports ACLU whining over Roberts.
- Public Eye (Bachman version) reports Roberts is a two-for-one nominee.
- Chrenkoff says "goodbye." [via California Conservative]
- La Shawn Barber looks at division.
- Michelle Malkin talks about "her people."
- Phin isn't callous.
- The Steel Deal has a cartoon.
- AAFFLLAACCKK says clothes are still needed.
- Ace of Spaces HQ looks at a case of malpractice.
- A Small Victory asks for a caption.
- Area417 says Stephen King wants to kill you. And have you pay for it.
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Try one of these specials with your lunch: