- Sortapundit looks at the BBC.
- Beth (MY VRWC) gets an email from Iraq.
- The Ebb & Flow Institute reports Pile On® is back.
- For blogging out loud sees humor in death.
- Stop The ACLU! is still raising money for a
WaPoWashington Times ad.
- Right Wing Nut House talks about loyalty during a time of war.
- California Conservative gives teachers a spelling test.
- Preston Taylor Holmes (Six Meat Buffet) let life interfere with football.
- Sgt. Ben, USMC looks at global warming.
- Mass Hypocrisy has fun with Berger.
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Try one of these specials with your supper: