- Divine InnerBitchin' says the First Amendment is in danger.
- Harvey (IMAO version) is fine with the Crescent of Embrace.
- The Pirate's Cove reminds us what today is.
- Harvey (Bad Example version) offers Pirate Pickup Lines.
- ScrappleFace says DPRK will play nice now.
- Disaffiliates - Think Twice finds pork in the budget. (No, I didn't link the wrong post.)
- The Therapist finds Nagin to the rescue.
- Darleen's Place cleans out the cobwebs.
- The Steel Deal looks at what was looted.
- Diary of a Fat Boy says Farrakhan knows what happened to the levees.
- Sigmund, Carl and Alfred look at lost glory.
Monday, September 19, 2005
Try one of these specials with your lunch: