- William Teach (Pirate's Cove) finds someone who remembers 9/11 better than some Americans who were there.
- Andrew McAllister, Ph.D. (To Love, Honor and Dismay) has a case of a couple sleeping together ... and just sleeping.
- Ask your questions of Andrew McAllister, Ph.D. (To Love, Honor and Dismay) by clicking here.
- Quality Weenie gets a new job.
- The Smoke Eater (Smoke Signals Blog) wishes the Dixie Chicks would just shut up.
- Penguin Pundit (SoCalPundit) finds the headline that the MSM wants to run.
- Soldiers' Angel New York receives thanks ... and needs help.
- Cordeiro (Sons of the Republic) listened to Bubba's interview.
- Steve the Pirate finds hypocrisy in Bubba's interview.
- Tammi (Tammi's World) gets to be good cop.
- Steve B (Tattered Bits of Brain) likes frothy.
- E. M. Zanotti (American Princess) says Hillary's defense of Bubba shows desperation.
- The Art of the Blog shares an email on traditionalist vs. secular progressive.
If you'd like to share an item via TrackBack, please feel free to do so, as long as your submission follows the TrackBack policy.
The Knucklehead of the Day award...ReplyDelete
Today's winner is Target Corporation....
Go away, or I will taunt you a second time!...ReplyDelete
HA! I am LAUGHING at the "superior intellect"! In fact HA-Friken-HA
This might be the perfect post. It is the stupidest thing I have ever seen on the Internet. Trust me, I have seen a whole lot of stupid.
I have been harassed on the internet and in...
[...] Blog Rolling at Basil’s Blog [...]ReplyDelete
Thank God for IED's?...ReplyDelete
Remember the loonies from the Westboro Baptist Church in Kansas? They're the folks that insist on protesting at soldier's fun......
Fallout from Chavez remarks affects Citgo...ReplyDelete
First let me say that I am torn on the whole boycott Citgo issue. Yes, I would like to Chavez fail due to lack of money from America because of his comments. However, I do understand that it will be affecting local people as well. & ......
Re: Clinton's Meltdown...ReplyDelete
Ok who hasn't seen or heard about Clinton's glorious meltdown on Foxnews last Sunday? It really was fantastic. At the first remotely controversial question Clinton exploded, he turned almost purple with rage, invaded the interviewer's space, and sho...
Ponce de Leon lives...ReplyDelete
Some news from Seoul
South Korea, battling the effects of an ageing population, plans to spend more than 20 million dollars over the next 10 years to discover the secrets of eternal youth....
Thanks for the link!ReplyDelete
TFM doesn't pretend to be much read but I can post the award freely via trackbacks and other sites that will let me leave a link. Or just the news of Siedlecki being declared a knucklehead. That's your choice Rob and Kent, now get the hell out of my ...
Clinton Hates Santa...ReplyDelete
This is the funniest thing you have seen in awhile. I had been searching high and low for it since I saw it on Fox News Tuesday morning. Fortunately, Rightlinx emailed me about joining the AFL, and BAMM! there was the video. Looks like Ms. Underestimat...
The Worst Parts Of Judaism/Christianity...ReplyDelete
Imagine yourself a savage pedophile with delusions of military grandeur and a desire to create a new religion based on complete submission to you and your desires. You take a look at the two dominant religions of the day and you pick the most brutal .....
Basil I have found your theme song, it's White and Nerdy by Weird AlReplyDelete
TT -13 reasons you know it's 2006...ReplyDelete
13 reasons you know you are living in 2006:
1. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries....
The Knucklehead of the Day award...ReplyDelete
Today's winner is Florida State House Representative Adam Hasner....
Advise or rubber stamp?...ReplyDelete
George may be right but I'll cut Bivens some slack for the moment. I don't think it will be long before we know just how well she takes advise from this group....
Egypt goes nuclear...ReplyDelete
While the world worries about Iran's nuclear program, Egypt has announced their plans to build three nuclear power plants by 2020, the first to be operational within 10 years. This is good news for China and Russia, who are now...
Florida demands a recount...ReplyDelete
For the GOP going to Minneapolis for a convention is like the Democrats going to Salt Lake City.
Anyone remember what was the only state to give Walter Mondale a majority in the 1984 presidential election?
Anyone remember what was the state to .....
Bailey Colorado : Another Sign of Our Decline...ReplyDelete
I'm too young to know a time when we weren't under attack from all sides. We are a generation at war - and it's time to wake up. If we don't stand up for our Civilization soon, it will be too late. It's not going to be easy. It's not going to be ...
What the girls did was morally wrong. But if De La Rosa left the money laying around, is it really grand theft? If the credit cards weren't used, its like finders keepers. What do you think?
De La Rosa is also plain nuts to be carrying around that....