- Crazy Politico finds a liberal who gets it.
- Miriam (Miriam's Ideas) tells of books donated to the library.
- Kiss My Sass doesn't want to hear about your being gay.
- Rachy (Legless in perpetuum) recently had a question about address book issues.
- Mottel (Letters of Thought) lost a friend.
- Lisa Renee (Liberal Common Sense) looks at children left behind.
- Rafi G (Life in Israel) wonders if "all" means "all."
- Little Miss Attila says it bluntly.
- Lorie Byrd suggests Star Jones' replacement.
- Michael Yon has info on a soldier returning to Iraq ... but not to fight.
- Fedora-pundit tells Maurice Clarett to keep dreaming.
- DavidOnADiet gets interviewed about his weight loss.
- Alabama Improper has this week's Mystery Blogger post up.
- Don Surber says InstaPundit for President
If you'd like to share an item via TrackBack, please feel free to do so, as long as your submission follows the TrackBack policy.
If elected, I will sue...ReplyDelete
The Smoking Gun reported Oprah threatened to sue the makers of "Oprah for president" T-shirts.
If Instapundit ever finds out about this, I'm screwed. It was all Basil's fault....
WTW: Dems On Iran’s Side...ReplyDelete
Morning, y'all, Jebediah here. Why am I not surprised that the DUmmies take the side of Iran and their president?
To set it up,
Iran's hard-line president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad made an unbridled attack last night on the foreign policies of Bri...
I should write for Willie....ReplyDelete
Basil loves Willie.
The 200 year controversy over who owns the Rock of Gibralter appears to be ending....
Hugo Chavez at the U(seless)N...ReplyDelete
Castro's bitch decided to speak at the UN today. His rhetoric was tiresome and predictable. It was a cross between Castro and Ahmadinejad.
He called Bush "the Devil". Said he could still smell brimstone at the podium. I believe h ......
[...] Hat tip, Basil. [...]ReplyDelete
The Radicals' View of Imperialism...ReplyDelete
How do Radical Fascists define a Nation with Imperialist characteristics? Well, they certainly do not see imperialism in securing Industrial World dependence; nor in oppressing the poor!...
Just recently I gave a Knucklehead award to Palm Beach Schools CFO Joe Moore for the problems that are happening with the payroll for school board employees. Today's Palm Beach Post had a detailed article about the still ongoing problems.
A new ....
What's the IOC to do besides threaten to take the Olympic games away from China? Even if they did make such a threat, China is likely to say their policies saying its their own internal matters and of no one else's concern.
Someone or some people ...
Sugar Bush Squirrel Throws Her Hat in the Ring...ReplyDelete
Fans of Tammy Bruce already know this, but Sugar Bush Squirrel has decided to run for President. There is no question that a candidate who knows how to recognize a nut would have value in the White House. Plus, Sugar......