- Decision '08 says it can't be racist if the left is sayng it.
- Dell Gines says you can catch more flies with honey...
- Diary of a Fat Boy continues to host Fat Boy Magazine. [NSFW]
- Did You Know? discussed the purpose of a blog.
- Danny (Doc's Political Parlor & Home of Lawn Mower Repair) shares thoughts on AL Gov. Bob Riley's platform.
- Peter Venlet (Down for Repairs) is job hunting.
- Dr Blogstein pimps an e-book.
- That 1 Guy (Drunken Wisdom) is enjoying the weekend.
- Dyre42 (Dyre Portents) isn't too keen on the new ABC 9/11 film.
- Sniper One (7.62mm Justice) wishes Cindy Sheehan would do one of the two things she's dreamed.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! ... Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater
Saturday, September 9, 2006
Items of interest from my blogroll.
Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Getting Business Done On 9.11.01...ReplyDelete
Dad & The Dude prepared for war September 11, 2001 photo credit: Charmaine Yoest, Ph.D. Just after 9am on 9.11, I was doing what all business owners were doing: selling something. I was on the phone with a client.......
The Path to the Path to 9/11...ReplyDelete
I think ABC really has no choice now but to pull The Path to 9/11. Clinton's lawyers have gotten into the act. I think, however, ABC could salvage some of its investment by making a docudrama about the suppression of......
You can see the new site at http://www.fatboymagazine.comReplyDelete
Its like an interactive Maxim Magazine. Only funnier! ;) And of course, some parts are NSFW (but are clearly marked as such!)