- John Bambenek (Part-Time Pundit) has his latest column up in the Daily Illini.
- BrokerA (Fly on WallStreet) worries about missing out on a rally.
- Jack H (Forgotten Prophets) says we should play by their rules.
- Graumagus (Frizzen Sparks) serves Nemernade to the kids.
- Sticks (From Chaos to Serendipity) asks for letters for her nephew.
- Fuzzybear Lioness (Fuzzilicious Thinking) reports on Cpl. Benson's passing.
If you'd like to share an item via TrackBack, please feel free to do so, as long as your submission follows the TrackBack policy.
Why There are no Muslims In Space...ReplyDelete
While reading a few hundred 9/11 tributes these past few days, I went through profound sadness and unrequited rage. I kept the anger out of my tribute, but today is another day and the gloves are off....
As a Muslim I Apologize...ReplyDelete
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
As A Muslim I apologize.
I am sorry that my religion, far from being a "religion of peace" is in fact a barbaric cult...
The Traitor Lynne Stewart...ReplyDelete
Do you remember who Lynne Stewart is? If you do, you have a better memory than I do. She was charged with her crimes so long ago and so much has happened since then that it's been easy for her to be relegated to the back page small print of the Globa....
[...] Spreading the word: Basil’s Blog, Jo’s Cafe, Outside the Beltway, Random Yak, 123Beta, Stuck on Stupid, TMH’s Bacon Bits, Bullwinkle Blog, Clash of Civilizations, Pursuing Holiness, Adam’s Blog, Third World County, Chaotic Synaptic Activity, The Right Nation, Argghhh! [...]ReplyDelete