- shana (Xtreme Right Wing) looks at the al-Qaeda tape.
- Vinnie (Vince Aut Morire) answers the invitation.
- Wuzzadem shows one newsman's response to the invitation.
- Tisha Sharp had some small growths removed.
- TMH Bacon Bits takes another look at McCain-Feingold.
- Velociman (Velociworld) has need of a special cap.
- Ken McCracken (WILLisms) looks at the circus that is Plamegate.
- WitNet explains the difference between democracy and liberty.
- Lorie Byrd (Wizbang) keeps posting good news.
- Down for Repairs is out of work.
- The Flophouse returns ... still without permalinks [Adult content warning]
- MerryMadMonk says the Blackwater decision may have long-reaching consequences.
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! ... Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Barry Goldwater
Monday, September 4, 2006
Items of interest from my blogroll.
Please choose a Profile in "Comment as" or sign your name to Anonymous comments. Comment policy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
[...] Linked to- Basil’s Blog, Bright & Early, Cao’s Blog, Jo’s Cafe, Mark my Words, Right Wing Nation, [...]ReplyDelete
The Knucklehead of the Day award...ReplyDelete
Today's winner is Carolyn Bivens the commissioner of the LPGA tour....
A-10's Great in the Offensive...ReplyDelete
The A-10 is employing lethal firepower when it's needed most by troops on the ground....
Adam Gadahn says: convert or die...ReplyDelete
Adam Gadahn, the most notorious American convert to Islam and member of al Qaeda, has resurfaced with a warning to all infidels: convert to Islam or die. The video he filmed is now available at Hot Air....
Too much access...ReplyDelete
Today's New York Times has an article about how social security numbers are being stolen. Not for gain, but illegal alien's use. I guess the Times finally got the memo....